Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/02 01:11:58 UTC

Re: HOW to measure persormance of a non Web Java Application(Batch)

You could use the BeanShell sampler to run the shell script (or indeed
the java code directly). Or you could write a wrapper that implements
the JavaSamplerClient interface, and use the Java Sampler.

However, unless your script is intended to be run multiple times in
parallel, you would not really be using many of the JMeter facilities.

What graphical results are you expecting?

S.