Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Robert Breidecker <rb...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/08 17:46:55 UTC

Disabling a Commandlink

Does anyone besides me see value in having a disabled
attribute on commandlink and outputlink?  When
disabled, the link component will generate plain text
instead of an anchor tag.

Re: Disabling a Commandlink

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
If you want that functionality why don't you just have the following?
 <h:commandLink value="#{myBean.myLinkText}" rendered="#{not
myBean.linkDisabled}" action="Foo" />
<h:outputText value="#{myBean.myLinkText}" rendered="#{myBean.linkDisabled}"
/>

 On Apr 8, 2005 10:46 AM, Robert Breidecker <rb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone besides me see value in having a disabled
> attribute on commandlink and outputlink? When
> disabled, the link component will generate plain text
> instead of an anchor tag.

-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org