Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 13:43:34 UTC

Re: [ccc-amsterdam] CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2014

Hi Angela,

I tried to register last week at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america/attend/register

I emailed Annie Leroux to get the code for committer registration but I have not heard from her.

-sebastien

Posted by Arjan <er...@gmail.com>.
David, you ruin my free entrance to the party opportunity :)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Angela Brown <an...@linuxfoundation.org>.
Hi Sebastien,