Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kai Bolay <ka...@bolay.de> on 2006/10/25 00:34:31 UTC

can't create bugzilla account

Hi!

I'm having trouble signing up at
http://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/createaccount.cgi - I never
receive the email with the randomly-generated password. I've tried with
various e-mail accounts - none of them gets any email.

Could someone check if this is borken?

   Thanks, Kai

Re: can't create bugzilla account

Posted by Don Drake <do...@gmail.com>.
I'm having the same problem.  I dropped Spamcop and tried to have it email
me my password/token and I don't receive the email.

-Don

--
Donald Drake
President