Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dean Jackson <de...@w3.org> on 2000/10/27 11:55:11 UTC

linear gradients

Let's all pressure Vincent into commiting the gradient code.

Without it we can't do the PS2 logo easily in Batik.

Re: linear gradients

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Dean,

I'll do my best to do it today, but it might not be possible. I just
got to the office after a month of absence, and I am not sure I will
be able to get any work done today (that's the problem with being in
the office compared to being in a plane or an hotel room ;-).

V.