Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Edson Camargo <ca...@das.ufsc.br> on 2005/09/01 00:50:42 UTC

Re: WS-Trust specification and wss4j - some questions

Ok! thank you Dims!

Someone here worked with "org.apache.ws.security.trust" or
"org.apache.ws.security.trust2" and to get success in token issue or
exchage? Someone here are working in one this package?

Thanks in advance,

Edson
Master Degree Student
LCMI / DAS / UFSC
88.040-900 - Brazil - Florianópolis - SC