Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl> on 2011/07/01 15:10:16 UTC

Where's org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler in 2.4.1?

Hi,

I've never worked with CXF at the source code level and thought I may
change it while migrating openejb from cxf 2.3.x to 2.4.1. There's a
lot to learn and am not having much luck, and now run into missing
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler. The class was
available in 2.3.x, but neither is now and can't find any sources how
to replace it. I'm kindly asking for help with the class.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl

Re: Where's org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler in 2.4.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Wsdlgetinterceptor i think

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,