Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Craig Stephen <cs...@htinc.com> on 2005/06/06 17:02:19 UTC

Error Initializing an FSDirctory - disableLuceneLocks is null

We've been getting an error when trying to initialize an FSDirectory.
It's on line 48 of the FSDirectory source file.  The system property
disableLuceneLocks is null.  Now we could set this manually, but it was
working up until about a week ago when we moved our Lucene Wrapper class
to a new package.  Has anyone had this problem before?

According to the documentation, if you don't set disableLuceneLocks, it
should default to false which is what we want.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.