Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/27 03:18:34 UTC

Re: Open, historical Jetspeed2 issues

Thanks Michael,

I commented on the issues.  At this point
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-23), this is
pretty much legacy code.  I propose to remove it from
CVS unless someone as any objections.

Regards,

David Le Strat.

--- "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Mi...@danet.de> wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> trying to plan the Jetspeed2 2.0-FINAL release, I
> have come across the
> attached list of issues assigned to you. These
> issues are all related to
> 2.0-M3 or previous versions. So while they should be
> closed, as these
> versions are out already, they aren't.
>
> Could you please look over these issues and either
> close them or move
> them to 2.0-FINAL. Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>
>     Michael

---------------------------------
	ASF JIRA - Issue Navigator
    @import "/jira/styles/global_printable.css";
<< Back to previous view
Issue Navigator                        Project:
        Jetspeed 2
    Fix For:        2.0-a1,         2.0-M1,
2.0-M2 and         2.0-M3
    Assignee:    dlestrat
    Resolutions:        Unresolved
    Sorted by:    Priority descending

                    Displaying issues 1 to 1 of 1
matching issues. as at: 26/Oct/05 10:29 AM

                    Key

                                 Summary

Assignee

                  Reporter

         Pr

              Status

                              Res

                                           Created

     Updated

                      Bugzilla Id

                                                JS2-23
                           User/Security Management
Portlets                    David Le Strat
David Le Strat
               In Progress                UNRESOLVED
                     26/Apr/04
   23/Dec/04