Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by William Slacum <ws...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 22:36:24 UTC

Origin of hive.auto.convert.sortmerge.join.noconditionaltask

Hi all,

I've had some questions from users regarding setting
`hive.auto.convert.sortmerge.join.noconditionaltask`. I see, in some
documentation from users and vendors, that it is recommended to set this
parameter. In neither Hive 0.12 nor 0.14 can I find in HiveConf where this
is actually defined and used. Am I correct in thinking that this is just
some cruft that's survived without verification?

Thanks!

Re: Origin of hive.auto.convert.sortmerge.join.noconditionaltask

Posted by William Slacum <ws...@gmail.com>.
You are correct sir!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.