Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vasili Petrenko <va...@devintime.de> on 2013/11/16 14:47:22 UTC

Pre select Tree with zone update

I wont to search in the tree.

I have implemented the tree with zones.

Example:
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/ajax/treefromdatab
asewithzones

I can pre expand the tree witch ExpansionModel but not pre select the leaf.
The selectionModel is not working in this example.

I try to do this witch JavaScript after rendered the page by searching the
<a> tag and fire click event. But it is to tricky.

Have anyone a suggestion?

AW: Pre select Tree with zone update

Posted by Vasili Petrenko <va...@devintime.de>.
Another question!
How can I focus the selected element in the tree. (jump to the link tag)?
I can change the style witch css but not jump to the selected node.

Posted by Vasili Petrenko <va...@devintime.de>.
Hi Lance Java,

thank you very match. Its to simple :)

Re: Pre select Tree with zone update