Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2015/07/02 09:25:35 UTC

Re: Karaf 4.0.0 - Assembly failure => org.eclipse.osgi => freeze

Hi,

might want to take a look at the latest documentation [1] :-)

[2] will give you a hint about the changes in Karaf 4.

regards, Achim

[1] -
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/custom-distribution.html
[2] - http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/update-notes.html