Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Nick Hoffman <nj...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 19:32:17 UTC

Consultant Inquiry

I'm looking for a consultant for Lucene Solr.

Our team of 3 extended OpenBravo (Java ERP) with a built-in Shopping Cart
(written in JS).

I'm now on the search/faceted-search part of the shopping cart, and would
love to have someone lead our team in implementing Lucene Solr.

Thanks for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
-Nick

Re: Consultant Inquiry

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There are a bunch of possibilities listed here:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

Best
Erick

Re: Consultant Inquiry

Posted by Marc Schwarz <in...@qboad.de>.
Hi Nick,

do you have exact spezification of what you wan't to get done
by solr ?

do you need assistance and consultation in your office or would
you be fine with remote work / assistance ?

Greetings,
Marc

Am 28.03.2013 19:32, schrieb Nick Hoffman:
> I'm looking for a consultant for Lucene Solr.
>
> Our team of 3 extended OpenBravo (Java ERP) with a built-in Shopping Cart
> (written in JS).
>
> I'm now on the search/faceted-search part of the shopping cart, and would
> love to have someone lead our team in implementing Lucene Solr.
>
> Thanks for your consideration.
>
> Kind Regards,
> -Nick

Schwarz EDV
Goethestr. 25
79100 Freiburg
T. 0761 7074760
F. 0761 75856
www.qboad.de

Softwareentwicklung - E Commerce Systeme - IT-Consulting