Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/06/25 00:00:45 UTC

[NOTICE] Moving to Apache Incubator Mailing lists.

Hi All,

Now that we've been accepted to the Apache Incubator, we're going to
start the process of transitioning to the new Apache hosted mailing
lists.  Let's continue any current discussions and let them close out
naturally in the cloudera.org lists. Starting this weekend, we'll start
ask that any new threads or topics move to the new appropriate Apache
list.

Here's a summary of the transition:

discussions. It replaces flume-user@cloudera.org.

developer discussions and JIRA messages. It replaces
flume-dev@cloudera.org.

flume-commits@incubator.apache.org is a new list that gets mail when
new commits are made to the repository.

You can subscribe to these simply by sending an email to the following
addresses (more instructions here)

flume-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
flume-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
flume-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

We are figuring out how to move over parts of the flume JIRA on
cloudera.org so until this is resolved, we will continue using the
issues.cloudera.org and review.cloduera.org.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)