Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ravi kumar <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/14 10:02:31 UTC

How can I store artifacts in our remote repository?

  Hi,
           I am Ravikumar. I came to get help form you. That is :

  How can I store artifacts in our remote repository?

  Could you please give the solution for this? I am waiting for you solution….

  Thanks and Regards,
  Ravikumar.M

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: How can I store artifacts in our remote repository?

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/FAQs-1#FAQs-1-HowdoIinstallartifactstoaremoterepository%3F

-allan

Posted by Marcin Maciukiewicz <ci...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luca Gmail <lu...@gmail.com>.
It's very simply :-)
This the url of my repository:
http://192.168.25.217:8089/pub/local
this is the url I use to make scp (not scpexe):
scp://192.168.25.217/sw/alive/instance/jetty/docroot/repository

and this is the ant task (im using antlib) I use to deploy:
<target name="deploy" depends="initTaskDefs, create-jar" >
  <artifact:install-provider artifactId="wagon-ssh" version="1.0-alpha-5"/>
  <artifact:deploy file="jar/${jar.name}">
    <remoteRepository id="internal.repository" url="
scp://192.168.25.217/sw/alive/instance/jetty/docroot/repository" >
      <authentication username="${repo.deploy.user}"
password="${repo.deploy.password}" />
    </remoteRepository>
    <pom refid="maven.project"/>
   </artifact:deploy>
</target>

In this way I see (and eventually download) my artifact from
http://192.168.25.217:8089/pub/local.

In the next I think to migrate to pure m2 (I don't like antlib) and I'll
configure pom.xml in a such way like above.
I'use settings.xml for user and password (til now).

I hope I help (a bit) you

Luca