Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Misángyi Balázs <Mi...@mti.hu> on 2002/02/26 11:31:56 UTC

Non-ISO characters?

Hi!

I'm new to fop, and I just run into the following problem:

I have an XML document, encoded with ISO-8859-2. Fop (0.20.3) converts it
correctly, except special hungarian characters oOuU (0xF5, 0xD5, 0xFB,
0xDB), which are replaced by # in the PDF and PS output.

How can I get the program to translate these special codes?

Thanks in advance,
Balazs Misangyi
misangyib@mti.hu

Re: Non-ISO characters?

Posted by Sebastian Will <s....@web.de>.
Hi Misangyi,

did you make sure that the font you are using is capable of displaying these
characters? I myself never changed the default font, perhaps others on the
mailing list are able to help you with that.

Regards,
Sebastian Will