Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kevin Connor Arpe <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/29 14:00:31 UTC

Apache Maven / Central Repository

Hi,

Second e-mail here for unrelated issue.

Regarding using Batik with Apache Maven (and other compatible build tools),
where can I find docs about which dependency to use in my project?  Woah,
that is a daunting list over at Central Repository:
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|org.apache.xmlgraphics%20batik

I see 26 artefacts.  I don't see any notes on the homepage about what these
26 artefacts mean, and how to use them correctly in my project.

Finally, there are no source, javadoc, or test JARs on Central Repo.  Is
there a reason why not?  Otherwise, please kindly add at least 26x missing
"source.jar" for 1.7 or future releases.

Thanks,
Kevin Connor ARPE
Hongkong