Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Klaus-Peter Schulze <k....@vhb.de> on 1998/05/20 10:01:36 UTC

mod_access/2255: box for entering the required name and password doesn�t pop up

>Number:         2255
>Category:       mod_access
>Synopsis:       box for entering the required name and password doesn�t pop up
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have installed the Win NT release 1.3b6 on my local machine. I�d like to give
access to some directories only to certain users. But the server sends only the
message that there is no access to the directory. There is no box for entering
the username and password. The configuration is like the example. On Win NT
the password in the user-file is not encrypted.