Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vyom <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 22:09:37 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ RA and client acknowledge in a message-driven bean

Hey i didn't get about the exception part,
"org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testMessageExceptionReDelivery" What is this
exception,

please explain.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
that is a reference to a test case source file:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-ra/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/ra/MDBTest.java?view=markup

On 1 June 2010 21:09, Vyom <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey i didn't get about the exception part,
> "org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testMessageExceptionReDelivery" What is
> this
> exception,
>
> please explain.
>

> Ivan Pechorin wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > 2010/4/21 Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>:
> >> Use a transacted delivery in your endpoint activation and throw an
> >> exception
> >> from onMessage. if you have the source, take a peek at this test:
> >> org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testMessageExceptionReDelivery
> >

> > Thanks a lot, it works like a charm now!
> >
> > Another thing we had to change is: set jms.useAsyncSend=false in
> > connection URI (connection to embedded broker) instead of
> > jms.useAsyncSend=true.
> >

> > Best regards, Ivan

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration