Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 11:12:50 UTC

Myfaces 1.1.5 and JSTL 1.1.0

Good day!

I know JSTL is more fully supported in the JSF 1.2 branch of Myfaces.
However, I'd like to know specifically what does not or might not work
properly when using the JSTL library on myfaces 1.1.5.

Thank you,
Francisco Passos

Re: Re: [Facelets] Template problems

Posted by Rain <bi...@gmail.com>.
Andrew Robinson:
    你好!
That works!
Thanks.

Rain.

2007-08-27

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Myfaces 1.1.5 and JSTL 1.1.0

Posted by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Is it part of the plan to make these situations work? Or are they structural
limitations with no workaround?

Re: Myfaces 1.1.5 and JSTL 1.1.0

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.