Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 16:51:32 UTC

Graphics are not updated

Hello

I am building a dashboard using zeppelin 0.6.1 with spark 1.6.0. In this
dashboard i need to display about 20 zeppelin's inbuilt visualisation
widgets. All these 20 charts are the result of corresponding spark sql
queries. One query in one paragraph.
When i execute the queries(paragraphs), the graphics are not shown in the
output. However, the results are there in the table widget but when try to
see the results through other viz. widgets (bar, line..),  they are not
shown.  But When i refresh the browser,  the graphics are shown.
Can someone point to me under what circumstances this issue can occur?
I am using mozilla firefox md xhrome browsers,  and i see this issue in
both these browsers.

Regards
Bala

Re: Graphics are not updated

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moon,

i tried with 0.6.2. too and face the same issue. I am NOW convinced that
this is the browser issue. Will sort it out soon.

regards
Bala

Re: Graphics are not updated

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.