Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 12:08:15 UTC

[Axis2] excludeOperations against the schema at modeule/kernel/resources/services.xsd

Hi Devs,

I was looking at the services.xsd at location modeule/kernel/resources, and
used this one for the validation of the services.xml files in IDE Tools.
Seems there is a problem with the excludeOperations.
In the schema it refers to
    <xs:element name="excludeOperations">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element ref="operation"/>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

in which the operations are the normal type that comes at the service level,
which does not seems to be complaint with the axis2, So I believe we need to
change it to the actual nature that fits the sequence of

  <excludeOperations>
       <operation>getStrings2</operation>
       <operation>getStrings</operation>
 </excludeOperations>

for

  <xs:element name="excludeOperations">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="operation" type="xs:string" />
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

Is there are any other place that we use this schema for validation, If no
one against, I will go ahead and do the change.
--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: [Axis2] excludeOperations against the schema at modeule/kernel/resources/services.xsd

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
resolved the issue reported on Axis2-3330
in trunk with Committed revision 596524.

Thanks