Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2019/06/26 08:52:57 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] promote the feature-diff and r2f outside the whiteboard

Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote can be considered
closed and passes with following resolution:

4 binding votes from PMC members:
 * Carsten Ziegeler
 * Stefan Seifert
 * Andrei Dulvac
 * Timothee Maret

3 non-binding votes
 * Simone Tripodi
 * Daniel Klco
 * Andreas Schaefer

No other votes were casted.

Thank you all who took part to the revision process, I'll go ahead on
submitting the repository creation.

All the best,
~Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] promote the feature-diff and r2f outside the whiteboard

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thank you so much Robert for your kind help, very appreciated!

Code has been migrated to new repository and everything looks being
working like a charm :)

Thanks again!

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <rm...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Simo,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

not being a PMC member I need someone's assistance who has enough
karma to create the git repositories, I was thinking:

 * https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-diff
 * https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-r2f

Is there anybody available, please?
Many thanks in advance!