Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2016/03/17 14:27:02 UTC

heads up on Cayenne 3.1.1

There was a whole bunch of bug fixes for 3.1 recently. I think we should release them to the public. Planning to start the vote in a couple of weeks. If anyone who's still on 3.1 has any more things to fix, please speak up.

Andrus

Re: heads up on Cayenne 3.1.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Also noticed one test behaving oddly... MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer all had the same failure on first run (see below). On subsequent runs that failure disappeared. Wonder if that was caused by the existing schema previously used for 4.0 testing. For now ignoring it, and posting this here as a way of documenting the problem in case it reemerges in the future.

Andrus

Test set: org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.437 sec <<< FAILURE!
testDBGeneratorStrategy(org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest)  Time elapsed: 0.04 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<1>
	at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
	at org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest.testDBGeneratorStrategy(SchemaUpdateStrategyTest.java:75)

Re: heads up on Cayenne 3.1.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.