Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 19:04:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid JMS client 0.9.0

Hi folks,

I have put together a spin for a 0.9.0 Qpid JMS client release, please
test it and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.9.0-rc1/

Those files and the other maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1069

Regards,
Robbie

P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src,
or your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access
the staging repo:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1069</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

The dependency for the client itself would then be:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
    <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
    <version>0.9.0</version>
  </dependency>

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid JMS client 0.9.0

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
+1

I used the version from the staging repo and tested it against different
versions of Qpid C++ (0.34, trunk) / Red Hat MRG-M (3.0, 3.2) brokers.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Using artefacts from staging, I:
- Ran Joram test suite suite against Java Broker (trunk)
- Ran the examples

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.