Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fe...@thomson.com on 2006/03/23 11:44:32 UTC

Accessing authentication data from flow?

How does one access from the Flow the custom data one has set up in the
authentication XML snippet?

All I see are <session:getxml> and <session:setxml>.

Re: Accessing authentication data from flow?

Posted by "Josep A. Frau" <pe...@uib.es>.
If you have a XML in the authentications context like:

<authentication>
  <DATA>text</DATA>

</authentication>

In flow:

var authContext = contextMan.getContext("authentication");
var dataFrag = authContext.getXML("/authentication/DATA");
var data =
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMUtil.getValueOfNode(dataFrag);

The variable data have the value: text

En/na Fernando.Matomira@thomson.com ha escrit:

--
Josep A. Frau <pe...@uib.es>