Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by joon yoo <jy...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 17:56:33 UTC

[users@httpd] korean characters in httpd.conf

Hello,

For apache 2.0.46 on a centos 4 box.

How do I get korean character support working in apache?

in my httpd.conf these lines are uncommented:

AddCharset ISO-2022-KR .iso2022-kr .kis
AddCharset ISO-2022-CN .iso2022-cn .cis
AddCharset Big5        .Big5       .big5

but pages that have korean characters in them just show up as questions
marks no matter what encoding is set in the browser.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

joon

Re: [users@httpd] korean characters in httpd.conf

Posted by joon yoo <jy...@gmail.com>.
Joshua,

Thanks, changing AddDefaultCharset to "Off" worked perfectly.

All the best,

joon

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.