Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2014/04/22 14:11:47 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

The vote has passed/failed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jan Willem Janssen, Bram de Kruijff, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Paul Bakker, Marcel Offermans
+1 (non-binding): Damien Martin-Guillerez
-1: none

I’ll promote the release, tag it in Jira and announce it in 24 hours (when the mirrors have properly updated). Thanks all for reviewing and voting on this release.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ACE version 2.0.1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.
Thanks Carsten!

It seems we might need a bit more time, as the Apache CMS is currently down as well. I have prepared the site for the release (although not even staging has been updated by the buildbot at this point). Infra is aware of the issues, so I'm patiently waiting at this moment. :)

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler