Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Trinadh Kaja <kt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/21 11:37:23 UTC

SPARK PERFORMANCE TUNING

Hi all,

how to increase spark performance ,i am using pyspark.

cluster info :

Total memory :600gb
Cores            :96

command :
spark-submit --master  yarn-client --executor-memory 10G --num-executors 50
--executor-cores 2 --driver-memory 10g --queue thequeue

please help on this

--
Thanks&Regards
K.Trinadh

Re: SPARK PERFORMANCE TUNING

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
LOL

I think we should try the Chrystal ball to answer this question.

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.