Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 21:35:25 UTC

[FlexJS] Building in FB via FlexJS external tool is broken

I am able to compile the examples via ant fine.

But, in FB, when I try to cross-compile the app using External Tools >
FlexJS (FalconJX Debug and Release Build)

I am getting this error message:

\sdks\FlexJS_0.0.3\js\bin\..\..) was unexpected at this time.

I am going to try and debug this, but if anyone has a hint, that would be
useful.

Thanks,
Om

Re: [FlexJS] Building in FB via FlexJS external tool is broken

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
I just checked in a fix for this issue.  If someone can verify it using
Flash Builder on Windows, that would be great.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it is there in the correct
location: "%FLEX_HOME%\js\libs\temp\externals\bin\JS.swc"

BTW, should %FLEX_HOME% really be %FLEXJS_HOME% or is the convention to use
FLEX_HOME inside the FlexJS sdk?

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.
I know Alex updated some of those batch files for the JS.swc but I haven't
used FB in 3 years so...

Mike