Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by sh...@gmx.com on 2021/09/12 15:09:50 UTC

Guacamole TOTP does not work

Dear All,

I’ve configured Guacamole to use LDAPS and MySQL (MariaDB) and It works perfectly.  Now I want to add TOTP authentication.
I added the extension and left all the default settings in guacamole.properties.  When I log in, I go to a web page asking me to enroll, but the QR code is not working.  But all the apps I have tried (Okta Verify/Google Authenticator) give me an error message when scanning the QR Code.

 Could you help me ?

My environment :
- RHEL 8.3
- Guacamole 1.3
- LDAPS Authentication
- MariaDB
- Try TOTP

Many thanks

Stéphan

Re: Re: Guacamole TOTP does not work

Posted by sh...@gmx.com.
Okey i just found that this was the account used for my testing that wasn't working properly .. all other accounts are working!

Sorry !

 sur 12/09/2021 le 22:01, Mike Jumper écrivit:

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.

 sur 12/09/2021 le 17:10, shaguu@gmx.com écrivit: