Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Thomas Tauber-Marshall <tm...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/06 19:54:15 UTC

Assign JIRA

I'm trying to assign a JIRA to a new contributor (Andrew Sherman), but
they're not showing up as an option. I guess I need admin privileges on
JIRA to add them to the project? Can anyone help me out with that? Thanks

Re: Assign JIRA

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
It looks like you're already an admin. I think you need to add the person
as a "Contributor". I added "asherman" as a contributor.

Re: Assign JIRA

Posted by Thomas Tauber-Marshall <tm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Thomas, I added you as an admin so you can fix this once you know Andrew
> Sheman's username - there are two "Andrew Sherman"s in the ASF JIRA system,
> it seems.
>
> Project Settings > Users and roles > Add users to a role. Use the
> "Contributors" role.

Thanks!

Re: Assign JIRA

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.