Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Monga, Richa" <Ri...@nds.com> on 2009/05/15 13:37:13 UTC

How to understand Aggregate Report

Hi,

I'm running load test on .Net web app using JMeter for 25 threads. Aggregate report shows following data:

#Samples

Average

Median

90% Line

Min

Max

Error %

Throughput

KB/sec

TOTAL

35301

41

16

63

0

1765

0

216.567895

87.80229

Can please anyone help me to understand these terms to analyze the performance of my application.

Thanks,
Richa

________________________________
This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only. Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message. Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored. NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery method is secure or error-free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.

NDS Limited Registered Office: One London Road, Staines,Middlesex TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales Registered no. 3080780 VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

Re: How to understand Aggregate Report

Posted by easu babu <ea...@gmail.com>.

  please refer to  roseindia.net. you can get more information.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
this question has been asked many time by lots of people. most often
it is because they don't read the documentation.

peter

Posted by Ashv <as...@live.in>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashvini Sharma <as...@live.in>.

http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx

Re: How to understand Aggregate Report

Posted by easu babu <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15/05/2009, Monga, Richa <Ri...@nds.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  I'm running load test on .Net web app using JMeter for 25 threads. Aggregate report shows following data:
>

>  #Samples
>
>  Average
>
>  Median
>
>  90% Line
>
>  Min
>
>  Max
>
>  Error %
>
>  Throughput
>
>  KB/sec

>  TOTAL
>
>  35301
>
>  41
>
>  16
>
>  63
>
>  0
>
>  1765
>
>  0
>
>  216.567895
>
>  87.80229
>

>  Can please anyone help me to understand these terms to analyze the performance of my application.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/glossary.html

See also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average

etc.