Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Sprang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 12:21:21 UTC

isEqual compareProperty

I have an object that contains a Boolean property.  This is either true,
false or null

<isEqual compareProperty="topVacancy" compareValue="true">
  top_vacancy = 'Y',
</isEqual>

If the value of the topVacancy property was true, I would expect the above
to put a Y in top_vacancy column.

This does not seem to be working.  I am 100% sure that the property is true
(checked in breakpoints)

Is there a problem with comparing Booleans? I would expect it to have called
the toString() method...

I am using ibatis-2.3.0.677

Thanks

Re: isEqual compareProperty

Posted by Sprang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Looks like I had an error.

It should be...

<isEqual property="topVacancy" compareValue="true">
  top_vacancy = 'Y',
</isEqual>

Working great now.