Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Czernay <li...@czernay.com> on 2003/09/09 10:11:14 UTC

aggregate trouble on files after update to 2.1.1

I just updated my Cocoon from 2.0.4 to 2.1.1. It runs perfectly well and
fast, but suddenly my map:aggregate pipelines that generate directly
from XML-files are broken. Other, that gather their data via
cocoon:-protocol still work. File-based aggregation only works with one
single file (doesn't make any sense), but not with a second one. But
both tested files worked alone in the same pipeline.

Any hints?

Alexander

--
Alexander Czernay