Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Sacauskis, Mike" <Mi...@gdit.com> on 2009/03/05 23:41:53 UTC

Policy Framework and Eclipse Plugin

Does the policy framework work when running in the eclipse plug-in.  I'm
running an example that uses the logging policy.  When I run it in Jboss
I get the logging when I run it in eclipse I don't get any loggin.

Mike Sacauskis

Senior Software Engineer

General Dynamics Information Technology

8989 Rio San Diego Dr.  Suite 330

San Diego, CA 92108

619.542.0240  x154

Mike.Sacauskis@gdit.com

RE: Policy Framework and Eclipse Plugin

Posted by "Sacauskis, Mike" <Mi...@gdit.com>.
I can confirm that I'm using the 1.3.2 and I see the the logging policy jar is in Tuscany-sca-all.jar.

> Does the policy framework work when running in the eclipse plug-in.

Yes, it should... what is the plugin version you are using and do you
see the logging policy jar in the tuscany library that is provided
with the plugin ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

RE: Policy Framework and Eclipse Plugin

Posted by "Sacauskis, Mike" <Mi...@gdit.com>.
Too tell you the truth, I'm not sure.  I look at my eclipse configuration and nothing shows up for apache.tuscany.  When I go to http://archive.apache.org/dist/tuscany/java/sca/1.3.2/tuscany-sca-1.3.2-updatesite/ in my update manager (I'm using eclipse 3.4) it tells that because of the site it needs to use the old update manager.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.