Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ne...@srb-intl.com on 2003/04/15 20:05:25 UTC

user default values - part II

Hello free people,

As I realized 'user defaults' (ex. some chekboxes checked etc.) must be
setted in Action. But how? As Action.execute() is called AFTER form is submited?

~nn

Re: user default values - part II

Posted by David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org>.
Are you linking directly to the .jsp page initially? If so, you should
change this to an Action that creates the form bean, presets any
necessary state, and passes control up to the JSP page.

David