Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nenge Masoya <ne...@singo.africa> on 2017/11/20 08:14:09 UTC

Problem with fineract-provider war file

Hi all,
I succeeded to build war file after installation of activemq, unfortunately all pentaho reports are not working when I use the built war file.
What could be the problem then?
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nenge.

Re: Problem with fineract-provider war file

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi,

Fineract doesn't provide Pentaho reports. For that you need to take Mifos
code base.
The code is available at https://github.com/openmf/incubator-fineract

Regards,
Nazeer