Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/07 02:02:55 UTC

Fwd: [IP CLEARANCE] CloudStack Marvin Test Suite

The IP Clearance 72 hour lazy consensus period has finally started.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:29:07AM +0530, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
> On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 08:00:38PM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> > On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 10:43:03AM +0530, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
> > > Thanks Chip, Indeed I've been waiting for this to finally get through
> > > legal. I'll merge it at a suitable time once the vote passes.
> > >
> > > There's going to be a some more patches coming to fix the changes
> > > we've made in the past few months to be get these tests to running
> > > state. All this work was done on github/cloudstack-qa from where the
> > > patches will be generated for reviewboard.
> >
> > Let's just make sure that they come in from the individuals that
> > authored each bit of code.
>
> Merged with master (894413e362a588cc0612cfeac2b11617f4954eac). RAT
> check ensured. I'll have the orignal authors bring in the fixes.

I made some minor syntax fixes (a92abaa) to the merged tests and
posted bugs for the issues that still need resolving in the test
scripts.

CLOUDSTACK-2471
CLOUDSTACK-2472
CLOUDSTACK-2473
CLOUDSTACK-2474

The original authors will pick these up.

Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Fwd: [IP CLEARANCE] CloudStack Marvin Test Suite

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--