Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/06/16 15:17:11 UTC

RE: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils SOAPMonito r.java

Toshi,

Great!  This is exactly the kind of documentation I was hoping for.  You
should definitely check this in to the docs directory.

I have one suggestion.  It would help if you could write an introduction
paragraph explaining *why* you would use this tool and what it is for.  That
way someone who doesn't known anything about the old tool can get a quick
understanding of how this tool can help them (debug web services).

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Tom,

   I'm delighted to have your appreciation of my work!
Sure, I'll update this document in response to your
suggestion asap.

Thanks,

Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Regarding SOAPMonitor.java, a substituted code with
the rule s/URI/URL/g; should pass the compile ...
But, I need for a while to do more testing on 1.3 env.
Please bypass for it.

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.