Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Martina08 <ma...@gmx.de> on 2008/08/18 12:54:43 UTC

RE: Axis CPP new user - how to access an existing web-service

hi,
Nadir Amra what do you mean with rebuild? I have a problem by Linking. My
Error Message is:
"undefined reference to ´Calculator::Calculator()´ "
So i go to the SVN-site and take many modified Files and replace the old
Files(Installation-Files v1.6b).
my command is:
g++ c.cpp -I$AXISCPP_HOME/include -L$AXISCPP_HOME/lib -ldl
-L<PathToTheLibrary>/libaxis_client.so -o calculator

I despair on that problem :(, please help me ...