Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2017/05/24 09:17:36 UTC

Oakathon: Oak Hackathon

Hi,

We are going to hold an Oak Hackathon in Basel, Switzerland from August
21st to August 25th. This is a developers workshop with the goal to
advance the overall state of Oak by fixing bugs, implementing new
features or coming up with interesting POCs.

Please indicate your attendance on the Oakathon Wiki page [1]. Feel free
to propose topics and discussion items in the respective table or
subscribe for already proposed topics by putting your name in the box
next to it.

Once closer to the date we will start discussing and finalising the
agenda here on the list.

Michael

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20August%202017

Re: Oakathon: Oak Hackathon

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 21:47 +0200, Michael Dürig wrote:

> > The page is marked as ImmutablePage to me so I can't edit it.
> > Username
> > is RobertMunteanu.
>
> I added you contributor:
> https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ContributorsGroup. Should work