Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/09/06 10:41:10 UTC

SVN repository layout

Hi Lenya devs,

I'm somewhat confused about the SVN repository layout:

/trunk
/tags
/branches
     /Lenya_Sprint_2004_05_13-branch
     /RELEASE_1_0
     /VEND
     /WYONA
     /michi

The last draft I find in the list is

/incubator-lenya (*)
     /trunk/ <- cocoon-lenya CVS HEAD
     /tags/ <- Tags on specific Milestones and Releases
     /branches/ <- Branches of the lenya repository
     /branches/1.2/ <- Lenya 1.2 branch for bugfixing only:
                    CVS tag RELEASE_1_2

Will we setup the repository according to this draft?
I'm not sure, did we decide that 1.4 HEAD will be the
trunk? What about 1.2.1?

-- Andreas

Re: SVN repository layout

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 10:41, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> I'm somewhat confused about the SVN repository layout:

It is as confusing as it was in CVS. We need to clean up.

> /trunk
> /tags
> /branches
>      /Lenya_Sprint_2004_05_13-branch
>      /RELEASE_1_0
>      /VEND
>      /WYONA
>      /michi
>

> The last draft I find in the list is
>
> /incubator-lenya (*)
>      /trunk/ <- cocoon-lenya CVS HEAD
>      /tags/ <- Tags on specific Milestones and Releases
>      /branches/ <- Branches of the lenya repository
>      /branches/1.2/ <- Lenya 1.2 branch for bugfixing only:
>                     CVS tag RELEASE_1_2
>

> Will we setup the repository according to this draft?
> I'm not sure, did we decide that 1.4 HEAD will be the
> trunk? What about 1.2.1?

IMHO we should do a 1.2 branch now and let the trunk be 1.4-HEAD.
Yesterday, I was not able to commit to the SVN repo. Anybody else having
the problem? I can not login to the server with my account. I already
had changed my svn password using svnpasswd on minotaur.

--
Rolf Kulemann