Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2011/05/29 10:38:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3

Hi All,

Please test-drive the release candidate for POI 3.8 beta3.

I've built the release artifacts, derived from revision 1128423 of the
REL_3_8_BETA3 tag. The release candidate files are available from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/

(The jars and poms to feed into the maven repo are in /maven/ sub-directory)

As with all Apache release votes, please check that not only does the
code work, and no major breakages have occurred since the last
release, but also that packaging is correct, license headers and
notices exist etc.

The vote options are:

 +1 - I support this release
  0 - I don't object to this release, but I haven't checked it
 -1 - There's a problem with the release, and that is ....

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will end on Monday, 6th June.

Yegor

Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Sun, 29 May 2011, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> The vote options are:

+1 from me

Nick

Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3

Posted by Maxim Valyanskiy <ma...@jet.msk.su>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
The vote has passed.
Three +1 votes, zero -1 votes. Three +1 from PMC.

The vote thread is
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/201105.mbox/%3CBANLkTi=CdQ14-V5SXXwtYHQ53yirPcOMUQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

Yegor

Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3

Posted by Marcel May <ma...@googlemail.com>.
+1 (non binding, the Excel part works with my project)

Cheers,
Marcel