Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2015/09/01 05:08:49 UTC

Re: Comparison of OFBiz and Moqui by prospective user

This should work without logging in:

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/quest-find-right-erp-ofbiz-vs-moqui-baig-mba-pmp-csp-csm-cssbb-?trk=prof-post

Posted by ShiJinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Relax, only some rumours when using OFBiz in payment gateway and mobile phone BOSS. In such cases, they would prefer quartz.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Posted by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
A nice article.