Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/11/14 10:07:02 UTC

Re: Pivot 3D powered by Java 3D

Guys,
(I can't post to pivot-user (long story)).

What happened to this? Sounds interesting enough to explore further...

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Pivot 3D powered by Java 3D

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I suggested a couple times that he consider submitting his work, but I
don't think he ever followed up on it...

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@me.com>.