Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Matteo Vega <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/17 21:07:46 UTC

How can i build debug version of the lib

Hi,

I am trying to build xerces-c lib using the SVN
version. I've realized that runConfigure script is no
longer used. I've tried to build debug and release
versions of the lib. I used --enable-debug flag with
the configure script for the debug build. However, on
Linux the size of the shared libs are the same. On
Solaris, there is a slight diff (40 bytes) between the
release and the debug.

My second question is, is it possible to build static
libs for Unix platforms?

Thank you,

-Matt

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.