Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Burkeman <bu...@mediaone.net> on 2001/04/24 15:37:25 UTC

Question on unsubscribe?

Can some one give the email address to unsubscribe?  I sent to
tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org and they said I am not a member
of that list, however, I continue to get postings!

RE: Question on unsubscribe?

Posted by Craig O'Brien <cr...@dynamic-apps.com>.
Look at the header of the email that you receive.  You are subscribed by the
email address in the Delivered-To field.  Unsubscribe using that email
address.

You are using: Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2910.0)   View
options to see the header.

Regards,
Craig