Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by James Bombed <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/17 10:19:03 UTC

unavailable Phoenix versions are listed for bugzilla reporting

Could someone advise on which project label to use for reporting bugs in the
latest Phoenix releases.
The available labels in CVS and the release download area are 4.0a1 - 4.0a3.
The labels in Bugzilla do not quite correpond. They are 4.0b1 - 4.0b3.
Bill Logan

Re: unavailable Phoenix versions are listed for bugzilla reporting

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have permissions now but can't seem to figure out how to use them. I went
to bugzilla homepage and it indicates I should see an "Edit *" button in my
page footer .. however it doesn't seem to be there. So anyone wanna tell me
how to actually do editing in bugzilla ? ;) Feel free to point me to a url
and say RTFM ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: unavailable Phoenix versions are listed for bugzilla reporting

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.