Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Eric Kimbrel <er...@soteradefense.com> on 2014/02/11 01:10:01 UTC

graphx missing from spark-shell

Trying to test out and use graphx from the spark-shell in local mode, but
graphx appears to not be visable from the shell.

Downloaded spark 0.9.0 and built using maven

 mvn -Dhadoop.version=2.2.0-cdh5.0.0-beta-1
-Dyarn.version=2.2.0-cdh5.0.0-beta-1 -DskipTests -Pyarn install

bin/spark-shell
import org.apache.spark.graphx._

error: object graphx is not a member of package org.apache.spark
       import org.apache.spark.graphx._
                               ^

Re: graphx missing from spark-shell

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/pull/527

Posted by Eric Kimbrel <er...@soteradefense.com>.
I also did a maven clean package with the same options.